I’m sure most women have applied facial 3d mink eyelashes to enhance their looks at sometime or other in their life. Most of us use it to highlight our good features and of course to try and hide the not so good features. Gone are the days when only women apply makeup, men too want to look young and have an attractive face. Using the right type of makeup will determine how you look.
Ullro It is important to keep in mind some practical 3d mink eyelashes which can help in maintaining your looks.
Some of them are as follow:
1) You must use a foundation that matches your skin. It has to be applied after the face has been cleansed and moisturized with soap or a moisturizer. It is better to wait for few minutes and then apply the foundation. While applying the make up use your fingertips or a wet soft cloth to dab the foundation on the face. Those areas include the forehead, nose, cheek, chin area, and jaw line.
2) The make up has to blend nicely on the face as proper blending will ensure a more natural look. Blending your foundation properly will prevent leaving blotches here and there on your face. The latest trend is going for the natural look. To achieve this look, 3d mink eyelashes should be applied lightly complementing your own skin color, and the overall appearance simple. It should be applied to the minimum.
3) Climatic changes and factors like water, wind and sun cause pimples, scars and dark pigmentation on the face. These can tarnish your face. To help erase this, you can apply a concealer on the desired spot and blend it out towards the edges.
4) Eyes are the most important part of the face as they are the focal point and reveal many expressions. Many of us have dark circles which occur below the eye. For fair people this can be a nightmare as they can make you look like a ghost. To hide the dark circles, cover them with a concealer and blend it into the surrounding 3d mink eyelashes tone. To avoid dark circles, make sure you get plenty of rest.
5) Many women use eye shadow. It gives you that extra beauty and draws attention to your eyes. Before applying eye shadow, you should have a base of neutral color on the eyelids and choose eye shadow colors that suit your natural skin color. Eyeliner can be used to draw along the lash line giving you the appearance of thicker eyelashes and really enhancing your eyes. Mascara can be applied on both upper and lower lashes.
6) Lips too are one of most looked at feature in ones face. For chapped lips, a lip balm can be applied before putting the lipstick. Use a lip liner to help define the shape of your lips and then apply a matching color of lipstick.
7) Finally choose your colors carefully. Opt for colors that suit your skin tone. The right color can really enhance your features but the wrong colors can make you appear dull and washed out. Always test 3d mink eyelashes colors on your face. It can be a costly mistake testing on your hand as it is not always the same color as your face.
Make sure you never share your make up 3d mink eyelashes with others as skin diseases can spread through make up items. It is better to have your own individual set.