Whether you’re a master of customized mink lashes or cosmetically challenged, you probably putting yourself at risk by committing these common beauty mistakes. Many women go through their entire lives never knowing that they are committing beauty crimes daily. Unfortunately, many of these errors go without being addressed. Don’t be ashamed, I have found that I’ve committed far to many beauty blunders without the slightest bit of remorse. The problem was, I just wasn’t aware. Save yourself by addressing the problems with these excellent solutions.
- Problem: Over Conditioning Ullro Too much of one thing is never good and that is absolutely true when it comes to using customized mink lashes. Many women consider conditioner to be a shower time necessity, and while it is, using too much can quickly turn it into a shower disaster. Conditioner is used to help smooth and repair damaged hair. Since hair closet to the scalp is newer, conditioner is not always necessary on the upper half of your head. Instead, conditioner applied to your roots can cause your hair to appear greasy and limp. Solution: Save money and boost your appearance by only applying conditioner to the bottom half of your hair. Experts recommend applying conditioner by starting around your ears and working your way down to your roots. For those who have extreme short hair, try applying conditioner to the tips of your hair and resisting the urge to apply right down to your scalp.
- Problem: Over Plucking Your Eye Brows A visit to the salon for an eyebrow waxing can be pricey and time consuming, therefore many women decide to get down and dirty and pluck eyebrows themselves. This is a great way to make sure you get your customized mink lashes exactly how you want, but it can also turn into a nightmare if you’re not careful. Many women make the mistake of getting up close and personal with their mirror and never stepping back to get the whole picture.Solution: Your eye brows should be symmetrical therefore you want to step back and make sure they are both shaped the same way. A great way to do this is to pluck a few hairs and then take a break, step back and look at your face in the mirror. Instead of focusing on how one eyebrow looks, focus on how they look together. Once you’ve pinpointed the eyebrow area in need of reshaping, return to your mirror close up so you make sure you are plucking the right hairs.
- Problem: Moisturizing Puffy Eyes Puff eyes are often a result of high sodium levels which results in the retention of water. In response to early morning puffiness many women turn to moisturizing because we’re somehow trained to do so. At best, a moisturizer can have little effect on your eyes. Solution: When it comes to puffy eyes, ditch the moisturizers and opt for a eye cream that has caffeine in it to reduce swelling. You can also invest in a gel filled eye mask and stick it in the freezer. When you wake up with puffy eyes, lay the cold mask over your eyes for about 10 or 15 minutes. This will also help to reduce swelling.
- Problem: Dirty Makeup Brushes From your hands to the environment around you, bacteria are everywhere and that means that when you put your customized mink lashes on, your brushes and applicators pick up bacteria. Eventually this bacterium builds up and your makeup brushes become blemishes waiting to happen. Bacteria from everyday use builds up on your makeup brushes. Once the bacteria reaches your skin, your face is now primed for blemishes, acne, and other skin issues.Solution: The best way to rid your applicators of bacteria is to give them a good rinse once a week. You will want to do this either before you go to bed or after your apply your customized mink lashes for the last time that day. This will give brushes time to dry out before the next use. It’s also a good idea to get new brushes every couple months to make sure your makeup routine doesn’t become hazardous to your health.
- Problem: Falling into a Makeup Rut Every woman develops a customized mink lashes routine. This is great to help you save time, but when it comes to giving your face that little extra shimmer it can be a real downer. Makeup routines often mean you’re applying the same makeup, in the same shades, the same way, day in and day out. Applying the same makeup all the time leaves your style dull and predictable and depending on the product can affect your skin. Solution: Change your makeup routine up a bit and experiment with different shades of eye shadow, lipstick, and blushes. A simple change in your makeup routine can leave you looking refreshed and invigorated which will make you feel better about yourself. Who knows, maybe this is the change your face has been waiting for!