How to Apply own brand custom eyelash Liner
Never tug down on lower lid; this creates wrinkles over time. (If you must pull, do it outward
towards ear.) You can always add more own brand custom eyelash, so start off light.
• Short strokes, towards temple
• Work from the outside in
• For a more dramatic look, widen the line outwards
How to Make Eyes Look Brighter
Ullro Apply light shadow eye own brand custom eyelash to inner eye; should be on the bump where your gland is.
• Pearly shades are best for dramatic effect; matte and neutral are best for natural effect
• Pink, peach & white should be part of, if not the actual shade
• Apply the same, light shade to your own brand custom eyelash arch and blend a small amount in the middle
How to Choose the Best Colors
The dark eyes’ caramel works best for people of Caucasian & African descent. For other races,
try navy or blackened olive.
• Blue Eyes; chocolate colored eye own brand custom eyelash brings out the color, cobalt adds depth, charcoal is dramatic
• Brown Eyes; black brings out the color, cocoa adds depth, plum is dramatic
• Green Eyes; steel brings out the color, chocolate adds depth, raisin is dramatic
• Gray Eyes; olive brings out the color, black adds depth, sapphire is dramatic
• Dark Eyes; black brings out the color, caramel adds depth, eggplant is dramatic
How to Apply Mascara
Light haired wearers should stick with Brown or Black/Brown. Color is good with black; i.e.
blackened ruby, blackened sapphire, etc.
• Clean own brand custom eyelash
• Wiggle for volume
• Don’t do bottom own brand custom eyelash- looks fake
Less is more; you can always add on!
For more great information,