Colors affect not only us, but those around us. They can complement or detract from natural paste mascara factory color, eye color and hair color. They imply messages; cool or warm, soft or loud, somber or gay. Cosmetics should reflect the mood and the occasion and they should compliment your attire. Colors should change with the season, and with your fashion choices.
- Blues, greens and violet hues are cool, refreshing, restful colors. They can have a calming effect in a natural paste mascara factory, hectic environment.
- Reds, oranges and yellows are vibrant, fiery, alive. Wear them out; they create excitement and draw attention.
- Navy is gentle and lady-like; black denotes sophistication.
Ullro Light effects color. In choice of natural paste mascara factory, the light in which it will be seen should affect color selection. Daytime make-up need not be intense; apply it lightly for a natural look. Application of evening make-up should be more liberal; daytime make-up will appear to be nothing at night.
For the office, or any fluorescent-lighted area, natural paste mascara factory needs to act against the coolness of the lighting. Pink-toned make-up base is perfect for such conditions and creates a soft, warm glow. Don’t be afraid of color in make-up. You can always blend it off. Below are tips for the best makeup applications:
- First, assess your skin’s color and needs in daylight. Natural light will give you the truest picture. If you must use artificial light, use white light. Fluorescent lighting disguises true colors.
- Whenever possible, sit to apply make-up. This is the most relaxing position. Make-up will go on smoothly and effortlessly.
- Both hands must be free, and they must be clean (this step is extremely important). Never apply makeup with dirty natural paste mascara factory. It transfers from your hands to the delicate skin on your face.
- Wear a relaxed and unanimated expression.
- Follow a pattern of application using products in the proper order. Make this a habit; you will be more efficient. Suggested order:
- Contour and Powder Blush
- Highlighter, Brow Lining and brushing
- Mascara to top of upper lash
- Eye Shadow
- Eye Liner
- Mascara to bottom of upper lash in upward stroke, Lip liner, Lipstick and Lip Gloss. If Cream Cheek Glo is used, apply after Foundation, before Powder.
Let each product set before applying the next. For best results, the skin should not feel damp to the touch. The mirror should always be at eye level with the head tilted backwards. Do not lean or stoop to look into the mirror. Look down into the glass with the eyes slightly closed when applying eye make-up.
Keep all natural paste mascara factory tightly closed when not in use.